Come Thrive with Agiloft
We are looking for an experienced data scientist to join our Data Science & Machine Learning team to design, prototype and implement solutions that help our customers understand and use their business data effectively . If you love to distill value from large amounts of unstructured data and to enable others to do that too then you will enjoy working with Agiloft.
Why Join Agiloft?
- Agiloft was named the market leader inevery category in the Gartner Critical Capabilities for CLM report, and a market leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant. Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) is one of the fastest growing areas of enterprise sales, with a TAM projected to climb from $2B to $7B in the next 5 years.
- The Agiloft Contract and Commerce Lifecycle Platform has won over adozen awards, including the Editor’s Choice award from PC Mag, for the past five years in a row.
- Agiloft has a highly differentiated value proposition which is uniquely appealing to enterprises: pre-built applications with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated Business Process Management throughout an organization.
- Agiloft is pioneering the applied use of Artificial Intelligence to enable next-generation business commerce at organizations ranging from small enterprises to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies.
- Agiloft is the only company in the industry with the confidence to provide an unconditional satisfaction guarantee, and you too will be successful with Agiloft.
- Evaluate, design and prototype systems and algorithms that make data analytics efficient and approachable for non-data scientists
- Work with the product team to design and develop data analytics products.
- Consult implementation teams and help them configure Agiloft systems for solving data analytics problems
- Organize disparate facts and findings into powerful narratives that have the broadest possible application for our customers.
- Evangelize data-driven decision making in Agiloft by partnering with key decision makers and driving general accessibility of data and insights.
- 3+ years of professional industry experience doing quantitative analysis. An advanced degree (MS, PhD) in a quantitative field (e.g. Computer Science, Economics, Physics) a plus.
- Expert in at least one programming language for data analysis (e.g. Python, R).
- Expert in designing, testing and documenting experiments.
- Experience with statistical and machine learning methods to build descriptive and predictive models.
- Demonstrated experience with turning data into easy-to-understand narratives as basis for decision making.
- Project management experience
- Fluent in English language
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.