Wallbox is a global scale-up from Barcelona, born in 2015 and dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We create smart charging systems for electric vehicles that combine cutting-edge technology with an outstanding design, because we believe that design is as essential as technology. And in order to provide an integrated experience, the communication between the car and the charger is managed via an easy-to-use App.
Wallbox operates in over 40 countries and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, China, and the US. We are a team of dreamers, doers, and makers, working worldwide to lead the path to sustainable electric transportation. More than 200 dedicated experts of over 20 different nationalities work together on achieving this goal.
We are powered by a culture of trust and innovation, something we have to earn every day by living up to our values. This culture has shown to be rewarding in many ways – amongst them, the creation of the world’s first bidirectional charger, the Quasar, and the recognition as the best of CES 2020 in transportation technology.
We have closed our second tranche of series A investment, bringing the total round to €23M. Have we also mentioned our brand-new headquarters in Barcelona?
At the end of the day, working at Wallbox is at the same time challenging, fun and rewarding. If you like the idea of a dynamic environment, desire to work alongside an incredibly talented, fast-growing team and believe in the future of sustainable transportation, this is the place for you.
Are you ready to change the world with us?
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Product Data Analyst to join the Wallbox team. You will work as one more member of the Product team, collaborating hand in hand with the Product Owners and Product Managers.
Your main mission is to define and execute analysis of our users and companies in order to identify trends, opportunities and problems to improve the product. You will be also responsible for carrying out the extraction (SQL queries) and exploitation of the data from the database for the correct performance of your position.
- Extract, load and reconcile large data sets from multiple system platforms and sources.
- Review data to determine operational impacts, trends and areas for improvement.
- Utilize SQL or other advanced analytic tools to perform data extract and query functions.
- Identify and troubleshoot data anomalies and irregularities.
- Perform data quality audits.
- Perform quantitative and/or qualitative data analysis and share results with internal and external customers.
- Develop, collect and document business requirements for reporting and analysis initiatives with internal and external customers.
- Guide and communicate effectively with client IT to gather large data sets for importing.
- Establish best practices for data workflows.
- Design, implement and enhance ETL processes.
- Excellent logical and problem-solving abilities.
- Monitor and troubleshoot data implementation issues through to resolution.
- Guide our efforts in all product department areas of data performance and reliability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred.
- Model data using MS Excel, SQL, and/or other data analytical tools.
- Experience with developing, maintaining, monitoring, tuning/optimizing and troubleshooting SQL queries.
- Experience with TSQL query language and stored procedures, jobs, etc.
- Experience interpreting and analyzing large data sets (1TB+).
- Experience with Determine predictive models/ML algorithm a plus.
- Must be able to use qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to assess the effectiveness of IT operations.
- Analytical and investigation skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and supervision.
- Well organized.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Works well in an agile IT solution delivery team environment.
- 100% company paid private medical insurance, including dental coverage, after six months
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoons off
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request)
- Unlimited coffee & beverages
- Language classes (English & Spanish)
- Sports channel, which offers online classes until our gym is opened
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events
- Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price
- Brand new offices in Zona Franca
- Over 20 different nationalities
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween
Please submit your application in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.