Tessella, Altran’s World Class Center for Analytics, has an international presence and a reputation for delivering exceptional value from data (www.tessella.com). Building on our success in the UK, US, Spain, France, Italy and Netherlands, Tessella continues to grow its data analytics consulting services. In this role, you will provide essential analytics leadership to a highly capable team, while participating in our rapid growth and expansion of our client base.
Tessella is the Analytics World Class Center of the Altran Group. We have an international presence and a reputation for delivering exceptional business value from data. This has been achieved through more than 30 years commitment to the data sciences and by creating our team of 250+ of the best data scientists and engineers. We thrive on complex problems where innovative thinking delivers optimal solutions that delight our clients, and which add real value to their businesses; e.g. increasing productivity in the development of new medicines; designing satellites to observe and understand the universe; harnessing fusion power to provide unlimited, clean energy.
Tessella is a subsidiary of Altran (www.Altran.com), a global leader in innovation and high-tech engineering services with over 3000 staff located across Italy.
Within our fast-growing analytics consulting firm, you will be part of a team of data scientists and engineers to solve interesting, real-world problems that truly make a difference.
To Succeed In This Role, You Should Have
- A Masters or PhD in science, computer science, mathematics or engineering.
- Professional experience applying data science, analytics, machine learning and computational techniques (about 4-5 years minimum).
- A genuine enthusiasm for using data science to solve complex problems, and an understanding of the algorithms, data processing methods and visualization techniques required.
- Experience in Big Data and Database (SQL and noSQL).
- Experience in Microservices Architecture.
- Professional level ability in Spanish and English languages.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.