Santander Corporate & Investment Banking (SCIB) is Santander’s global division that supports some of the world’s most complex and sophisticated corporate and institutional clients, offering customized services and value-added wholesale products to best meet their needs.
Santander is proud of being an organization where there are equal opportunities regardless of gender identity, culture and disability. Our mission is to contribute to help more people and business prosper.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY
Would you like to be part of one of the largest transformations the World is experiencing in the past several decades? In Financial Services, consumer expectations are rising, and technological advances are enabling amazing customer experiences and new businesses not possible before. The emergence of disruptive platforms as a business model has reshaped other industries and is poised to do the same in financial services.
At Santander (www.santander.com) we embrace this change.
Santander is proud of being an organization where there are equal opportunities regardless of gender identity, culture and disability. Our mission is to contribute to help more people and business prosper. You can click here Why Santander to watch a short clip and learn why banking is still exciting.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Business Strategy Manager, you will be supporting the head of Credit Risk in strategic initiatives such as lighthouse and ESG and assuming day-to-day responsibility for projects and tasks.
We need someone like you to help us in different fronts:
- Oversee project Lighthouse. Define strategy, prepare presentations and coordinate implementation.
- Responsible for the ESG team within Credit Risk. Define strategy, align with different stakeholders and deliver on defined goals.
- Coordinate all activities related to the Risk Committees (RPF & ERC). Gather and distribute files, prepare notes for (pre) ERC, actively participate in RPF and ERC pipeline meetings.
- Serve as subject matter expert for request from different stakeholders such as front office, internal audit and regulators. Handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them.
- Serve as liaison between staff, executives and senior leaders at HQ and in the different countries regarding employee well-being, project updates, proposals and planning.
Aptitudes y experiencia deseadas
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum 4 years of experience in in a front office or business management role. Experience with project management.
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics or other related degrees..
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Spanish, English, Knowledge of a third language will be positively valued.
- Good knowledge of main Microsoft programs such as Excel and Power Point
- Availability to travel.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Welcome to #TheSantanderEffect. Here, with only a small action or a simple idea, you can do great things. We offer you the advantages and the means to contribute to the progress of more than 140 million people around the world. These are the key factors that multiply the actions of all our employees:
- Meaningful Impact – Where the effect of your work makes a difference and helps people to prosper
- Personal and Professional Growth – The chance to develop through world-class training, challenging work, and different roles
- Respect – Be part of an organization that cares – about its people, its wider community, and the environment
- Co-worker quality – Work with inspiring professionals who are leaders in their field
- Global stability – Work for a solid global organization that has successfully reinvented itself many times in its 160- year history.
If you want to know more about us, follow us on https://es.linkedin.com/company/banco-santander
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.