The most important interaction on the web is the exchange of information between a brand and its audience. And that exchange usually happens through online forms. We believe that even a utility like online forms should be remarkable. Our customers say they get more answers from their audience and even the occasional compliment. Make every interaction count.
Typeform is a team of over 200 people representing 30 countries.
We have offices in Barcelona, Spain and in San Francisco, United States.
About The Team
At Typeform, the Data team is making data our #1 asset. And we know how important that is— our product helps people collect information in the best way possible, by making it conversational.
That’s why we need you. We’re looking for a Senior Data Scientist to work within our Analytics team.
The Analytics Team work together with our Product department to unlock customer acquisition and retention. We are responsible for identifying and monitoring initiatives that drive customer value, understanding the needs and sentiments of our current customers, as well as for Market Research, Data Analysis, and development of optimization models to enable data-driven decisions and automated optimizations.
Here’s What You’ll Do
- Partner with Product to proactively influence the activation and retention roadmap, while ensuring our customers get the most value.
- Continuously derive insights from our customers’ behaviors & journeys with advanced machine learning and statistical techniques.
- Develop non-production machine learning models to predict customer behavior that will eventually get deployed by the Machine Learning team.
- You’ll define and update key operating and user-engagement metrics that help us understand the health and forecast the future of our business.
- Develop and maintain models to predict customer engagement, LTV and retention.
- Work with our Data Visualization Experts to develop dashboards that visualize the key user-engagement metrics and marketing funnel from awareness to purchase.
- Communicate results and insights from your analyses to our top stakeholders, including founders and investors.
- Collaborate, learn, share, and brainstorm with other data scientists.
Here’s What We’re After
- You’ve got 5+ years of experience as a dat a scientist. Experience working closely with Product is a plus.
- You have a proven track record of statistical modeling / applied machine learning with a focus on churn prediction, LTV prediction, and customer behavioral clustering.
- You have experience with A/B and Multivariate test design and implementation.
- You’re pragmatic. You value simple and effective solutions over complicated brain-melters.
- You can take a complex concept and make it sound simple, using clear visual references to help.
- You like taking on big challenges—given the appropriate time and resources.
- You’re hungry to learn and embrace healthy debate.
- You’re empathic, enthusiastic, and collaborative.
- You’ve are proficient building queries with SQL.
- You have experience with AWS or other cloud systems.
- You are an expert in Python or R, and have some experience in implementation (Scala/Java).
- Having a working knowledge of Big Data technologies (e.g. Spark or Redshift) is a plus.
- You’re fluent in English and eager to work in a multicultural, international environment.
Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner 😉
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.