Predictiva develops disruptive products based on Artificial Intelligence and Big data to transform Contact Centers, Fintech and Ecommerce industries.
The Senior Data Scientist will work alongside with other engineers in the team and the Data Science Team Lead to help us reach our goals through advanced analytics and machine learning by using text data and audio calls. He or she should be an exceptional disciplined and self-motivated Data Scientist with NLP, predictive modeling and advanced analytics experience and a passion for working with audio and transcription data.
This role offers an excellent opportunity to work on the new leading edge software technologies in the market (Big Data, Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Automatic Speech Recognition) with a highly competent team in Marbella.
NOTE: This is a permanent position where we all work in a hybrid remote fashion balancing professional and personal life (3-2 days from home and 2-3 days in the office which is 35mins from Malaga near Calahonda).
- Collaborate with the Product Owner and Data Science Team Lead to refine product requirements and build solid specifications
- Process and analyze audio, text and user data for feature engineering that would improve model performance.
- Build AI systems to automatically identify insights in audio and text that results in actionable insights and recommendations
- Develop creative solutions and build prototypes to business problems using algorithms based on machine learning and statistics, and work with engineering/product to productionize those algorithms and create impact in production.
- Articulate business questions and use mathematical techniques to arrive at an answer using data. Translate those results into business recommendations.
- Coordinating and working closely with engineering to put models and algorithms into production.
- Design and build Tableau Dashboards.
- Create and track accuracy and performance metrics (both technical and business metrics).
- Create, enhance, and maintain technical documentation, and present to other scientists, engineers and business leaders.
- Support deployment of new releases to multiple customers worldwide.
- Drive best practices on the team; mentor and guide junior members to achieve their career growth potential while meeting company objectives.
Your key skills
- Good communicator, good documentation skills, team player.
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent customer service and team collaboration skills.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Upper intermediate English
- 3+ years of experience with data scripting languages (e.g SQL, Python, R etc.) or statistical/mathematical software (e.g. R, or Matlab).
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with data science and machine learning with a strong proven track record in delivering positive business impact.
- Deep understanding of statistical and machine learning models (logistic regression, decision trees, SVMs, etc.), clustering and classification techniques
- Strong proficiency in natural language processing (NLP) and applying it to practical real-world problems
- Proven experience building models and placing models into production
- Experience in optimization problems, and solving those problems at scale.
- Experience in versioning ML models and datasets.
- Strong experience with SQL, Tableau and/or any other visualization tools.
Extra desirable skills
- Master/PhD degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Electrical Engineering or a related quantitative field.
- Experience with Automatic Speech Recognition.
- Good knowledge of AWS infrastructure or any other cloud vendor.
- Experience with CD4ML to ensure quality in the ML process
- Experience with data management and/or high performance computing.
- Experience working in command-line Linux environments.
- Experience with Docker. Kubernetes (K8S) would be a big plus.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.