What You Will Do
- Build production grade data products including machine learning (for example product recommendation engines, elasticity-based pricing algorithms or automatic text generation for customer care requests) using technologies such as Snowflake, S3, Databricks (Spark), Matillion, Looker and more
- Work directly with analysts, data scientists, product owners and business specialists in a cross functional, agile, software development team
- Integrate data products with Vistaprint’s suite of microservices for use in analytic solutions and customer facing features on our website or marketing channels
- Provide feedback for new features to the Vistaprint Data Platform team
- Coding proficiency in at least one modern programming language: Python, Java, Scala etc.
- Strong skills in Spark, SQL, S3
- Experience with cloud services in AWS (Preferred), Azure or Google
- Experience with ML, deep learning and tabular data libraries. E.g: Pandas, tensorflow, smarkmlib, and beam as well as productionizing ML models (batch and API)
- Experience handling large volume data as well as both structured/unstructured data of various quality
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
- Problem solving and multi-tasking ability in a fast-paced, globally distributed environment
Nice to Have: :
- Experience with NoSql databases and hadoop ecosystem (especially streaming data)
- Statistics experience is a plus!
- Familiarity with API’s/microservices (REST)
Why You’ll Love Working Here
At Vistaprint, we put great importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure a phenomenal work/life balance. Perks include flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, and very generous time off, including our unique sabbatical-like program, “Vistabreak”, to name a few! Here in Barcelona, we offer a modern and collaborative office environment with a free on-site gym, fully stocked kitchens, and cold brew on tap.
Our Benefits Package Available To You Includes
- Commuter benefits
- Onsite gym
- Free breakfast on Monday and Friday
- Generous PTO (Vistabreak, Summer hours, Public holidays)
- Flexible working conditions
- Language courses
Does it sound like an exciting opportunity for you? Then please get in touch with us and apply with your up to date CV. We are looking forward to talking to you!
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.