Our goal is to entertain the world with snackable content and gaming apps!
Leader in the mobile gaming market, we are the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Based on our principles and values, you will have the chance to join a small, independent, and helpful team.
You will have full ownership of your role allowing you to be unique and continuously strive for excellence to deliver innovative and creative projects.
We are looking for a Data/Business Analyst who is deeply passionate about data driven decisions, transforming raw data into clear actionable business insights and who is constantly driving himself/herself and the team towards meeting the next challenge.
- Analyzing large, complex data sets representing the behavior of millions of online and mobile game players to address strategic and operational business questions
- Provide actionable recommendations and conclusions from game data to shape features, game economies and future product roadmaps
- Work closely with internal departments to drive insights that will help produce better games and insights that will drive towards monetization and retention improvements.
- Build automated dashboards and reports to facilitate company-wide awareness and understanding of key business metrics and player’s experience.
- Manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- 2+ years of analytical work experience, preferably for a Web or Mobile company, Online Gaming industry
- BA/ B.Sc in Statistics / Math / Engineering/ Economy or other quantitative field
- Strong SQL with experience in querying large, complex data sets. Strong Excel skills
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to details
- Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations
- True passion for understanding consumers’ social gaming behavior and tolerance for ambiguity
- Experience working with Periscope / Tableau – advantage
- Advanced knowledge in statistical tools and models- advantage
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.