Packlink is a fast-growing global provider of shipping services and technology.
We are building the best shipping platform for consumers and businesses. Shipping is complex and small to medium-sized companies need a simple solution. With our technology, they can ship with the carrier of their choice and deliver a premium service to their customers.
We are actively seeking a talented and experienced Data Analyst to work at improving our current BI challenge (Google case study) and other data related needs such as optimizations, new requirements, and data governance principles. You will work with our in-house teams to move forward our data pipeline to meet our needs. You will bring a problem-solving and data-oriented set of skills with deep technical knowledge of data treatment tools. We are looking for someone with experience working with GCP tools and other data-related tools and techniques.
What you’ll find is:
- A growing business with international expansion
- EU leaders in our sector
- Impressive GCP environment
- Rapid data volume growth
- Data-driven company
- Possibility to have a great impact from day 1
- A company with more than 15 nationalities
- And much more!
What you will be doing:
- Work with internal technology teams delivering key BI capabilities.
- Analyzing data that resided in BigQuery.
- Data Visualization and reporting for the Business.
- Provide insight based on the available data.
- Adding new information and/or databases to be processed.
- Providing data as needed.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams and execute on decisions
What we are looking for:
- Work permit for the EU.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Experience working in English (both verbal and written)
- Proficient in writing and understanding complex SQL and working with relational databases.
- Knowledge of data visualization software – Tableau and Datastudio.
- Basic understanding of Python: pandas, NumPy, matplotlib, seaborn
- Knowledge of the Data Governance principles and the involved tools
- A high degree of initiative and ability to work collaboratively.
- Proficiency in at least one programming language.
- Experience working with data technologies of GCP
- Solid software development skills and tooling
- Descriptive and inferential statistics knowledge
- Machine Learning knowledge is highly desirable
What we offer:
- Up to 2000€/year budget to improve your skills.
- Opportunity to attend and speak at local user groups as well as international events.
- Remote (Spain location only at this moment) with the possibility of coming to the office for team buildings and essential team meetings.
- Amazing location, amazing city: Madrid centre (next to Atocha station).
- Free English/Spanish/French classes.
- We care about you: gym membership or private health insurance, 100% free.
- Take your bday off and celebrate it the way you want it.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.