Acerca del empleo
Meet Smiletronix, an award winning digital health start-up revolutionising the dental care industry.
We are changing the way dental care is managed by bringing dental check-ups to the home using our patented intraoral imaging device and ai powered diagnostics solution for early detection and preventive action. Oral health is crucial to good general health and by lowering the access to dental care, reducing costs and making it much more convenient, we will have a real impact on people’s well being.
To fuel our rapid development we are looking for a Senior Computer Vision/Machine Learning Engineer to co-lead the development of our AI oral health monitoring platform. This is an opportunity to join an ambitious, venture backed and global start-up where you can have an immediate impact and be a key member of the team. In your role, you’ll help us build out the team, and you’ll lead them to ideate and implement groundbreaking features. Your expertise and knowledge will help you deliver pioneering visions and have a huge impact on the success of Smiletronix.
This opportunity is open to those looking for permanent positions, contract or freelance to hire.
- 7+ years Senior Computer vision engineer/ Lead developer
- Proven management experience in a relevant lead developer role. Able to build and implement a technology development plan.
- Extensive knowledge of Computer Vision and detection techniques, acquired through applied professional activities.
- Familiar with Deep Learning and convolutional neural networks. Ideally, in their application to image and video processing.
- You’re structured and creative enough to solve most challenging problems independently, given the necessary knowledge. You learn new concepts and skills rapidly, and love to nerd out and go in-depth.
- You understand the need to compromise perfection in order to achieve results and move quickly in a commercial environment. Sometimes shortcuts are needed.
- You have a long-standing, proven passion for AI in general and Computer Vision specifically.
- You use Initiative, can plan development and execute effectively.
- Good communication skills. You can ask the right questions, adapt to explain/report in high level or low level terms to cater to each audience.
- In depth working knowledge of relevant tools like TensorFlow (TensorFlow, TF Lite, TF Serving), OpenCV, Docker. Programming languages: C++ and Python. Algorithm optimization for embedded environments using OpenCL API. OpenCV, Cmake, Git, BitBucket, JIRA
- Bonus: MS/ PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science or Relevant Field. Strong mathematics background, experience with digital health products, iOS/ Android development, embedded software development
- We are a global company and English is our working language. You read, write, and speak proficiently in English.
- International and multicultural environment.
- Nice office in the Centre of Barcelona. You will join our team headquartered in the heart of Barcelona where you will experience one of Europe’s hottest tech ecosystems full of culture, leisure and outdoor activities to explore in your free time.
- Healthy work life balance with flexible working hours and potential for a semi-remote work policy with lots of vacations.
- Have a real impact on a fast-growing innovative technology company.
- Continuous internal and external training opportunities. We want to provide an environment where you can challenge yourself and never stand still.
- Coffee, tea, and regular team meals and drinks
- Competitive compensation including share options. We want to welcome all team members to own a part of everything they create.
- Top-of-the market tools. You get the best hardware on the market and all the software you could need.
Note that this position can begin remote due to the current COVID situation. However, we would like the permanent member of our team to join us at our HQ in the awesome city of Barcelona once it is safe and logistically possible to do so.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.