HAYS IT is collaborating with the main company in the pharmaceutical sector, our client is in TOP 10 pharma worldwide. During the last 5 years they have established an IT Shared Services Centre in Sant Cugat, with a structure of more than 400 specialists.
To join the Innovation Unit, we are looking for a Scrum Master who will be responsible of guiding the team (software engineers and data engineers) and organization on how to use agile/scrum practices.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Guiding dev teams and organization on how to use agile/scrum practices
- Guiding dev team on how to self-organize
- Asses scrum maturity of team
- Build trust and save environment where problems can be raised without gear of blame
- Assisting with internal/external communication
- Support education the Product Owner
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style
The ideal candidate:
- At least 3 years of experience as Scrum Master
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Software development experience using programming languages such as Java, Python or .NET or experience in Big Data environments (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Impala, Python, R…)
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the internal gaps left in the scrum approach (i.e. burn down techniques..)
- Top pharma company
- Opportunity to develop a multinational career
- International Projects
- Flexible working time
- Homeoffice (100% currently)
- Lunch included (Buffet)
- Project duration: at least one year
If you value new challenges, please apply in the offer so that we can give you more details of the opportunity!
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.