What are we looking for?
We are looking for Machine Learning Engineers to join our teams throughout Lookiero. You will work with talented members of your team to help Lookiero makes better business decisions.
Successful members of this team are self-motivated professionals with a passion for both the business and technology innovation.
We look for these individuals:
- Machine learning domain knowledge, models families and learning algorithms.
- Skills in design distributed software and architecture in collaboration with data scientists and engineers.
- Best practices in software development methodologies.
- Focus on coding, cleaning up data sets, and implementing requests that come from data scientists. Python stack.
- Taking the predictive model from the data scientist and implements it in code.
- Focus on algorithm performance, efficiency and continuous integration & delivery (CI/CD).
- Optimize model training processes.
What can we offer?
- A key position in one of the most important teams of the company where you can see your impact on the business from the very beginning.
- Competitive salary
- Remote working when you need it (it’s ok if you want to work from the beach sometimes).
- Freedom entails responsibility.
- Flexible schedules that work with your life.
- You will work in an autonomous cross-functional team where decision making depends on team consensus.
What’s Different About Us
- Big impact – you will directly see your impact on the business and on our clients.
- Data-driven – we use A/B testing to drive feature and product decisions. We have an internal Data Science team to value the data we manage.
- Unique culture – We love to meet to have technical discussions, spend time in the book club to discuss technical approaches, prepare internal workshops, talks and much more.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.