At Domestika we are looking for a Lead Data Analyst.
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join our growing team of analytics experts, helping Domestika in its efforts to grow its community of students. You will help us build a team of Data analysts, and will report to our Director of Data.
The Data Analytics team has been created this year and will focus on bringing insights to both Marketing and Product teams. The team will work on ad-hoc questions, analyze follow-ups, and building Domestika’s analytical foundations. We see our data analysts sitting with key stakeholders in order to solve problems together. We want your imagination to help us drive our success.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other. Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 4 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Lead Data Analyst do at Domestika?
- Lead data analyses that are key to our success.
- Build a team of analytical people capable of supporting Product and/or Marketing needs.
- Drive the use of data across all areas.
- Lead the creation of an AB Testing framework to become central to our Product organization.
- Monitor and analyze performance data across channels and tactic partners.
- Oversee our analytical framework and proposed insight.
- Identify opportunities for data enhancement and appends utilizing internal and external resources.
- Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders, creating visual displays of quantitative information.
- Actively contribute to our User tracking framework definition and implementation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to formulate and complete full cycle analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables, and presentations.
- 6+ years of experience as a Data Analyst in a B2C company, preferably consumer apps.
- 2+ years leading a team of Data Analysts.
- Analytical mindset.
- Strong skills in writing complex SQL.
- Strong understanding with AB Testing frameworks.
- Deep understanding of purchase funnel.
- Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Adwords, Facebook, etc.
- Deep understanding of a variety of data analysis concepts such as conversions, LTV/CAC, ROI, Cohort analysis.
- Familiarity with business intelligence platforms – Periscope, Amplitude, etc.
- Preferably, a Math/Comp SCI degree, Economics, or equivalent.
- English required at Full professional proficiency.
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- Balanced work life with a Remote First approach.
- A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
- An honest salary according to your experience and profile.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.