You will be part of a skilled and distributed Analytics Team with expertise in ML/DL and your task will be to support the design, prepare, evaluate, and implement data analysis pipelines based on computer vision and Machine Learning techniques that will be integrated in Pix4D products and have a direct impact on our clients. The ideal candidates will demonstrate skills in data analysis with preference for candidates that demonstrate competencies in ML algorithms and Deep Learning Image Processing, or classical Computer Vision algorithms. Software development experience is required, as you will be expected to contribute to production level code.
- Participate in data labeling campaigns
- Support the implementation and maintenance of algorithms for 2D (images) and 3D (point clouds) data processing
- Engage in the full product life-cycle from early concepts and prototypes to full deployment
- Work as part of a distributed team and engage in technical discussions in a creative, interactive and dynamic team-based environment
- Actively participate in the team and company’s agile processes
- Experience with data analysis techniques based on the python ecosystem (e.g. numpy, scipy, matplotlib, pandas).
- Expertise in C++ is a plus. It is assumed that the candidate will be able to learn C++ quickly when/if needed.
- A STEM curriculum/background is ideal. A Master or similar level degree in the fields of computer science, information science or engineering.
- A general understanding of the working of DL and ML systems
- Experience in computer vision and image processing (using packages such as OpenCV) is a plus
- Perfect fit with Pix4D’s spirit: passionate, positive, collaborative and respectful attitude
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH
Some points listed below involving interactions with others are temporarily suspended due to the covid situation.
- Permanent contract in a growing international company
- Well-located office close to Nuevos Ministerios to enjoy Madrid!
- Cool and modern workplace where you can just relax and enjoy!
- Flexible working hours (40h/week) and remote work possibility
- Development opportunities to boost your career!
- Team-building activities
- Company event once a year in Lausanne (Switzerland) with Pix4Ders from all offices where we share information, play, eat and party together!
- Weekly thematic conferences (business, marketing, technology, environment & sustainability …) to build your network and keep learning
- Free seasonal fresh fruits, infusions, hot drinks and cookies
- Weekly free healthy and gourmand breakfasts
- Happy hours with free drinks, events, board games and other fun activities
- Free yoga classes
- Discounts for physiotherapy & massages, manicure, health & wellness sessions, and other services
- Music band composed of Pix4Ders so we can play rock music together!
Pix4D is a unique, fun, and intellectually stimulating company where you can grow and excel in your field. Our environment is authentic and multicultural, a place where we respect and learn from each other in the pursuit of being the best at what we do. Get more information here.
Pix4D is a developer of cutting edge software that converts images taken by hand, drone, or plane into survey-grade accurate and georeferenced 2D mosaics, 3D models and point clouds. Founded in 2011, Pix4D is rapidly expanding from its headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, to offices in Denver, San Francisco, Berlin, Shanghai, Tokyo and Madrid.
Pix4D technology enables lightweight civilian drones to become mapping and surveying tools for 3D reconstruction of any changing environment. It forms the base of many cloud-processing solutions and is used by thousands of professionals worldwide on desktop (Windows, OS X, Linux) mobile (iOS and Android) and cloud environments.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.