Acerca del empleo
Wavespace team at EY is looking for Data Engineers to help design and build cutting edge solutions.
Our brilliant multicultural and multidisciplinary team (more than 25 nationalities) is looking for talents. We have brought together from all over the world specialists in data science, digital technologies, service design, strategy, audit, transactions, law and tax, covering the data life cycle with business acumen.
The job entails developing and maintaining a hybrid platform to provide analytical services to our clients. While based in this centre of excellence, you will be part of an international, multicultural team and you will actively work on projects, helping to develop analytical workflows and procedures with various technologies in the Data & Analytics field.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Participate in the design and completion of Enterprise Intelligence transformation projects
- Support transformation processes towards a data centric culture
- Collaborate with colleagues from other departments, in domains such as risk management, business optimization and customer intelligence
- Design and implement technical solutions in various business line areas
You will apply your knowledge and experience to deliver key projects while being mentored and coached by senior data engineers and talented colleagues across the team.
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Engineering (or related), Physics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Science, Applied Sciences, etc
- Critical thinking capabilities, with ability to see the ‘big picture’ while also diving into the details when necessary.
- Fluent in English; Spanish or other languages are an asset.
- You have expertise in one or more object-oriented languages, including Python, Go, Java, Scala, or C++, and an eagerness to learn more.
- You have a good understanding of data-modeling principles.
- You have experience with relational databases and an excellent SQL fluency.
- You have experience working with big data (Hadoop, Spark, Hive).
- Experience leading large-scale analytics projects using Microsoft Azure Cloud Services.
- Experience with the following technologies: CosmosDB, MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4j, Solr/Elasticsearch, Redis.
- Experience with ETL products such as Talend, SSIS, Pentaho, etc.
- Hands-on experience developing microservices based architectures and the technologies that enable them (containers, REST APIs, messaging queues, etc.).
- Experience with Team collaboration tools such as Git, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Experience with unit testing and continuous integration.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
If you feel that you meet these requirement, please apply with CV in English. Please note that, due to extremely high level of applications, incomplete files or applications without CV in English will NOT be taken forward.
Our commitment to diversity & inclusion
We are genuinely passionate about inclusion and we support individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.