Criteo (NASDAQ: CRTO) is the global technology company powering the worlds marketers with trusted and impactful advertising. 2,800 Criteo team members partner with over 20,000 customers and thousands of publishers around the globe to deliver effective advertising across all channels, by applying advanced machine learning to unparalleled data sets. Criteo empowers companies of all sizes with the technology they need to better know and serve their customers.
Do you enjoy working on real-world business problems that can be solved using data? Its not just about crunching numbers we transform business problems into business solutions through the use of data. We use these statistics to tell stories that are used to make strategic decisions.
As a Data Analyst, you will use an analytical, data-driven approach to understand our clients needs and provide insights. You will be working closely with the Large Customer clients to optimize their campaigns, present actionable insights, and answer challenging analytical questions.
This role involves dealing with a considerable amount of complex data and requires a candidate who is comfortable thinking of innovative ways to analyze data and solve problems. The ideal candidate will be able to properly convey the business impact of their analysis to both technical and non-technical audiences.
What youll do
- Answer business needs by using/manipulating/extracting data from various internal and external sources
- Work closely with the in-market commercial and analytical team to optimize existing business opportunities with advertising clients and partners by leveraging Criteos products and innovative technologies
- Analyse revenue, margin, CTR, conversion rates and other financial metrics related to Criteos clients
- Provide feedback to internal cross-functional teams and collaborate with those teams to improve current processes.
- Manage and prioritize a queue of incoming requests and facilitate solutions based on client importance and impact
- Determine opportunities for automation and implement them.
Who you are
- Strong ability to collaborate with, communicate with, and manage internal relationships
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities, deliver within tight timelines
- Strong intellectual curiosity and ability to structure and solve difficult problems with minimal supervision
- Adapt your message to the analytical level of the audience, comfortable presenting results to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You have a first experience working with analytical technologies and methods, such as SQL, Excel, PowerPoint as well as programming languages, including Python or R
- Background in any of the following a plus: Tableau, Vertica, Hive/Hadoop
- Conceptual and practical understanding of statistics and real-world application of statistical concepts in a testing environment
- You are fluent in English (Spanish is a plus but not mandatory)
- Degree in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, etc.) or related technical subject or equivalent practical experience.
Why you’ll love us
- Competitive compensation
- Career advancement and global mobility opportunities
- Medical and dental insurance to maintain your client-facing smile
- Generous vacation policy
- Video and sports games area when you need a break
- Daily lunch vouchers to keep you going!
Join us to contribute to one of the fastest growing, leading edge technologies in online industry. We work hard, play hard and we share the same passion for e-Commerce, Advertising and Technology. We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking.
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo’s recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the “Apply” button you expressly give your consent.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.