Acerca del empleo
We are looking for a Senior Quantitative Researcher to join our Design Research team at Fjord Barcelona. We are looking for someone who can help us identify and produce research that solves complex business challenges on a global scale. Someone who can lead the full array of strategic thought work including primary and secondary research, benchmarking and norming surveys, predictive modeling and proprietary research exercises focused on breaking down ideas in search of insights.
What You’ll Do
- Engage executives from Fortune 500- and mid-sized companies to identify their most pressing business challenges and translate research and survey results into actionable recommendations that clients can implement
- Dissecting problems using mainly quantitative research and analysis skills, inductive and deductive reasoning, abstract thinking and root-cause analysis
- Lead new-to-world quantitative research workstreams, including survey modeling, design, and question writing
- Analyze large data sets using advanced statistical techniques to identify actionable insights for senior executives
- Directly lead, develop, and motivate one or more members of the team.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree required in an analytics-heavy field (e.g., Economics, Statistics, Policy Analysis, etc.), and master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of research experience and strong experience in analyzing quantitative and qualitative data to identify relevant findings
- Strong experience managing several full-cycle research projects simultaneously where you are conducting primary and secondary research utilizing qualitative and quantitative data. Focus on quantitative data.
- Excellent analytical skills, specifically, the ability to solve problems using qualitative and quantitative information and perform root cause and ROI analysis.
- Experience creating new-to-world research surveys and working with panel data preferred.
- Experience creating graphical representations of data.
- Expertise with a statistical package (e.g., SPSS, STATA, R, etc.) for advanced analytics (e.g., multi-variate regressions, logistic regressions, cluster analysis, factor analysis, etc.) required
- Expertise leading internal teams and also third-party vendors.
Who You Are
- Confident communicator with the ability to teach and relay complex quantitative ideas to others in business-friendly terms
- A creative thinker with excellent problem-solving abilities
- An expert in the relevant, practical application of survey design methods
- Enjoy working independently as well as part of a global team
- Results-oriented with a keen attention to detail
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.