Digital Data Analyst
Up to € 45,000
An exciting opportunity based in Barcelona for a Digital Data Analyst to get involved with analysing huge datasets using their brand new GCP Data Lake so that they can understand better the performance from their online presence, making better decisions for business growth which are data-driven.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR
One of the largest companies in the EU when it comes to online audiences with millions of downloads daily from their website.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carrying out deep dive analysis to help drive product, business and growth strategy.
- Carry out AB tests to understand what works better through different perspectives. E.g Big Query, API’s etc.
- Help the business become more data-driven.
- Extract and combine data from different sources with large datasets.
- Communciate your insights to all levels within the business.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FROM YOU
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or Engineering.
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Experience as a Data Analyst in the Internet industry.
- Wide experience on analysing the output of AB tests.
- Fluent in English
- Up to € 45,000
- Industry leading Bonus and Pension scheme
- Fast promotion opportunities
- Ability to present your ideas to Board level
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
Digital – Web – Analytics – Analyst – Google Analytics – SQL – AB – Testing – Online – Internet – User behaviour – Data
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.