Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your Work-life Opportunity
Glovo is a global on-demand delivery player that is making everything in a city accessible to anyone. We are expanding at a significant rate as we now operate in 160+ cities globally with new launches happening frequently. To support this growth, we are also expanding our engineering team significantly and building an engineering platform and tools that will keep our systems highly available, developers productive and produce a product of high quality.
As Decision Data Scientist you will be key for enabling and democratizing controlled experimentation at Glovo through fast, convenient and reliable user segmentation, hypotheses testing and analysis. For that purpose, you will act as a connector among business and product areas, embedded Data Science teams and engineers in our Experimentation Platform team. You will be responsible for the quality of decisions taken on the results acquired from the experiments run on the Experimentation platform, which in turn implies advising and supporting experimentation design and collecting, analysing and communicating the results of the experiments. You will also work closely with engineering teams to drive forward key priorities across areas such as infrastructure, observability, automated testing and developer tooling.
Be a Part Of a Team Where You Will
- Partner with business and product areas, embedded data science teams and engineering teams to make well-informed decisions backed by experimentation data and its derivatives
- Advise and support business and product areas on statistically robust experiment design.
- Help business and product stakeholders to translate experimental results into actions and recommendations that will drive key business decisions.
- Provide advice on the design of the experimentation platform features, including quantitative analysis, ad hoc reports, and models to support controlled experimentation.
- Drive development and priorities of a flexible segmentation tool to provide users with an interface for customer, glovers and partner segmentation.
- Promote and foster experimentation culture all along Glovo.
- On-boarding and training other Data Scientists in experimentation tools.
- Support the creation and growth of the experimentation team in Glovo, including the recruitment and on-boarding of new members.
- At least MsC degree in economics, mathematics, statistics, or another quantitative field
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis or decision science, applying experimentation methods to test various hypotheses
- Experience querying, cleaning, preprocessing and manipulating large amounts of raw data
- Statistical modeling and data analysis experience (e.g. significance testing, regression modeling, sampling theory, etc.)
- Experience using R or Python or a similar scripting language for statistical modeling
- Experience with SQL, or other data querying languages
- Experience communicating with cross-functional stakeholders including product managers, data scientists, and engineers
- Strong presentation skills in communicating with experts and novices
- Fluent spoken and written English
Experience Our Glovo Life Benefits
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What You’ll Find When Working At Glovo
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
At Glovo we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It’s because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
Wanna take a peek into what it’s like to work at Glovo? Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://glovoapp.com/ | Twitter: @Glovo_ES | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glovoappES/ | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/glovo-app/
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.