In order to complete our Analytics Service Line department, we are currently looking for a
Data Science Senior Specialist.
- Location: Nestlé Global Hub in Barcelona, Spain
- Permanent Contract
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent English
As a Data Scientist Senior Specialist, you would not only get to solve these business questions but also improve data science capabilities across various Nestle Business Entities. You will collaborate with different business users across the enterprise to drive the creation and development of business cases to achieve new insights. Your subject matter expertise with predictive modeling will help you advise stakeholders, users, and super-users alike.
Travel activity is low, depending on the project assigned, averaging at below 10%.
A day in the life of…
- Partner with Market functions, Globally and Regionally Managed Businesses, and Above Market entities to build and deliver a portfolio of advanced analytics initiatives
- Work closely with Market and Centre Functions, Globally and Regionally Managed Businesses, and Above Market entities to identify and answer business problems/questions using appropriate modeling techniques on available data
- Evangelize and provide advisory services around data science capabilities and knowledge within Nestle. Monitor data science trends, identify implications, and proactively build Nestlé capabilities.
- Collaborate with other Business Analytics teams and networks to utilize new sources of data, for the purpose of developing insights and applicability across markets
- Provide enablement services around predictive, diagnostic, and optimization analytics.
- Work with large, complex data sets
- Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed
- Conduct end-to-end analysis — work that includes data gathering from various data storage platforms, requirements specification, data processing tasks, various analysis techniques, ongoing business deliverables, and internal customer presentations.
What Will Make You Successful
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (Engineering/ Computer Science /Mathematics/Statistics/Social Science).
- Masters would be good to have (in disciplines like Data Science, Business Administrations, Social Science or Economics).
- +3 years of experience in Analytics embedded in Business organizations
- At least 3 years of excellent hands on experience developing advance predictive models to solve business problems
- At least 3 years of experience working in a coding language such as R, SQL, Python or similar language. Azure Knowledge is a plus.
- Proficient ability in Univariate/Multivariate Statistics, Bayesian Statistics, or Simulation Modeling is preferred
- Proficient ability data visualization techniques and experience with software is preferred
- You have strategic thinking and business acumen
- You are experienced in stakeholder management as well as in conflict resolution in a cross-functional environment.
- You are able to manage stakeholders and being able to get the job done.
- You are capable to organize several projects at the same time.
- You can manage the relation between the client and the vendors.
- You are eager to learn new things and are open to the ever changing needs of the new digital world whatever that may mean over the years to come.
- Demonstrates personal commitment to change through actions and words.
- You communicate effectively with all levels of business and technical professionals in English.
- Having past consultancy (either internal or external) experience, with proven track record in customer-facing role
- Experience having worked in a global environment and with virtual team.
Show us that you are an enthusiastic, motivated, fast learner and team player person who is used to work with agile practices. Your ability to be flexible, self-motivated and your willingness to do whatever it takes to deliver on a deadline will set you apart among the other candidates. Please do not hesitate and apply in English at www.nestle.com/jobs. We are excited to hear from you!
The Nestlé Group is the world’s largest food and beverage company with 89.8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2017. It is present in 189 countries around the world, has 413 factories and its 323,000 employees are committed to Nestlé’s purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favorites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.
Ready to take the next step?
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.