Acerca del empleo
We are now looking for a Data Scientist/ Semantic Analyst/ Knowledge Engineer to join our high talented and multidisciplinary team working for international, European and national institutions.
What do we offer?
In our Digital Government Centre of Excellence, we offer projects where we help public administrations on their Digital Transformation via disruptive technologies.
You will be part of the Semantics Business Unit (SEMBU), also working hand by hand with people skilled in IoT, Blockchain and Data&Analytics.
Within the SEMBU, projects are related to Semantic Web and Semantic Interoperability, always with an innovation and research flavour.
You will enjoy working in an informal atmosphere with a young but highly skilled team of professionals and with well-known semantic experts that will help you grow in your knowledge career.
- Full professional career with continuous growth, both in salary and category
- Paid official certifications in specific technologies
- Work-life balance with flexibility in schedules, shorter summer and Fridays work days and teleworking are among some of the measures to accommodate your hobbies and activities to your work activity. Currently, we fully telework but this should become a hybrid model in the coming periods
- Company benefit plans (healthcare insurance, meals, gym discounts and other perks)
- Participation in periodic semantics-related events and scientific conferences
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or a related quantitative discipline. Also, Information and Documentation Science Degree or related studies are welcomed.
Mandatory knowledge and experience
- Knowledge in semantic technologies (Semantic Web, Linked Open Data, NLP techniques…)
- Knowledge in interoperability standards (e.g. XML, XSD, XSL-T, RDF, OWL)
- Knowledge in data models and their end-to-end management
- Knowledge of at least one programming language (Java is preferable)
- High English level (at least, B2)
Nice to have (from more to less importance):
- Previous experience in semantic projects
- Knowledge in methodologies about information and knowledge management
- Knowledge in machine-learning or other AI technologies
At everis, we believe everyone is unique and different, this is why we bet for an inclusive culture that recognizes and values diversity. We work day after day to create an environment in which we can explore, live and enhance our own singularity.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.