Acerca del empleo
Who is our client?
The Wise Seeker is a Madrid-based startup that develops a talent assessment platform for corporate and medium enterprises. Work could be easily done teleworking from any part of the world.
What is this about?
As a key member of our software development team, you will help lead the development of next generation platform to assess the real talent that our customers need to recruit.
You will be responsible for developing tools to collect, clean, analyze and manage the data used by strategic areas of the business.
What hard skills are required?
Data Science – Statistics – Machine Learning – Microservices – Cloud – English C1
- Master’s degree and 2-3 years’ experience in software development.
- Experience in every aspect of data science, from data cleaning to model deployment.
- Machine Learning knowledge is desirable.
- Perform Statistical Analysis and fine-tune using Test Results.
- Provide expertise in analyzing and visualizing large, complex, and unique data sets.
- English level C1 minimum.
What soft skills are required?
Communication – Project Mgmt – Analytical – Extroverted – Enthusiastic – Consciousness
- Strong communication skills with a track record of working with and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to influence others and identify best solutions among many stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to break down and communicate complex issues.
- Assist project teams with staffing with appropriate resources, including the recruitment of additional developers.
- Ensure the front-end development staff is engaged throughout software development life cycle.
- Establish and track metrics related to key performance objectives and service levels.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.