CoverWallet, an Aon company
Acerca del empleo
The ideal candidate’s favorite words are learning, data, scale, and agility. You will leverage your strong collaboration skills and ability to extract valuable insights from highly complex data sets to ask the right questions and find the right answers.
- Develop predictive models, advanced analytics solutions and visualization tools for the end customer or internal teams. Some initial initiatives include: scoring models for sales and customer service, recommendation systems or automating repeatable tasks done by humans to free them up to work on the tasks that require their human intelligence.
- Find data opportunities to improve the different stages of the customer journey. Understand business objectives and goals working together with other business departments.
- Work closely with data engineering and infrastructure to build out end to end solutions.
- Own the feedback loop of testing and improving the created models.
- Bachelor/Master in quantitative discipline (computer science, mathematics, statistics, economics, physics, engineering or related field).
- 3+ year experience in the analysis and application of algorithms and models to data problems. Understanding how different predictive models work, which one could perform better in which conditions and feature engineering techniques. We highly value participation in Data Science competitions (e.g. Kaggle) and machine learning courses (e.g. Coursera, Masters).
- Experience with Python (scikit-learn, statsmodels, pandas) and/or R (data.table, DOMC, xboost, rcart).
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Knowledge of visualization frameworks Shiny, Plotly/Dash.
- Bias to practical action and creativity using data (we value past or present projects that support this).
- Communications skills for translating technical or statistical analysis results into business recommendations.
This position will be based in Madrid, Valencia, or Sevilla.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.