Our team works with different business units (global and local), developing data-based products in order to generate actionable business insights and client-centered complex solutions. We apply a wide range of data tools like statistical analysis, machine learning, recommender systems, NLP, graphs, data visualization, etc. We interact daily with our business partners and participate in the management of data projects.
As a member of the data insights team, you will work with different business units within the bank, helping them develop data-based products, and deriving actionable insights from data. You will also use your communication skills to share the results of your analyses with all relevant parties.
- Collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders to gather and understand needs and requirements
- Construct and manipulate large datasets, and apply creativity in developing solutions using query and/or math-oriented programming languages.
- Design and implement robust analytic solutions ranging from basic statistical analysis to advanced machine learning / artificial intelligence algorithms to cover the identified needs.
- Collaborate with IT teams to convert analytical proof of concepts into productive modules.
- Create and deliver written reports with your findings, formulate recommendations, and effectively present your conclusions to analytic and non-analytic audiences
- Represent your findings in the most convenient format for their effective consumption by internal and external customers
Required Skills and Experience
To be considered for this exciting addition to our team, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Experience in constructing analytic solutions to business problems, including:
- Statistical analysis
- Machine learning techniques
- Recommender systems
- Text mining
- Graph analytics
- Programming experience with math-oriented languages: Python (others are also considered)
- Experience working with large datasets in Big Data environments: Spark (PySpark)
- Experience with main data science-oriented Python libraries (Numpy, Scipy, Pandas, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow/Keras, …).
- Ability to represent and summarize data and conclusions using visualizations libraries (matplotlib, plotly, bokeh, or
- Excellent programming skills and experience developing production-quality software
- Strong business sense to put data in perspective, and extract meaningful conclusions
- Excellent communication skills to effectively present results to both analytic and non-analytic audiences
- Proactivity and ability to work with minimum supervision towards the defined goals
- Natural inclination for sharing findings and engaging in problem-solving with teammates, helping them with their challenges, and asking for their help when needed.
- Advanced level of English.
- Working knowledge of the financial industry products/services and operations
- 5+ years of professional experience (data scientist, business intelligence, consulting…)
- MSc/ PhD in a relevant field such as Statistics, Computer Science, Applied Math, or other related subject will be valued positively.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.