Deporvillage is one of the biggest european e-commerce companies that is a market leader in its sector.
We are handling millions of page views and thousands of orders per day, for this reason, we have to be smart with data and build the best recommendation systems for our customers.
If you want to be part of a team which is using dynamic methodologies, with cutting edge technologies and a collaborative sense, then this job is made for you!
At Deporvillage, You Will
● Implement, test and apply predictive algorithms by using machine learning and statistical models which will help Deporvillage to create customizable content.
● Create forecasting models and recommender designs.
● Be the first engineer within our data science team. For this reason we expect you to advocate new data lake architecture, create best practises and standards.
● Interact with cross-functional teams such as engineering, infrastructure, product, marketing among others.
● Use Agile methodologies oriented towards quarter OKRs.
● Be our data-driven hero!
What we expect you to bring
● +3 years experience as a data scientist/analyst engineer, specially in a e-commerce industry
● Experience with statistical software such as R or Python for data mining, manipulation and performing exploratory analysis.
● Ability to write advanced queries in SQL.
● Strong knowledge of data structures.
● Having a working knowledge of Big Data technologies such as Spark or Redshift.
● Experience in A/B testing.
● Hands-on experience with cloud platforms mindsets, ideally AWS and orchestrate resources via Terraform.
● Solid engineering workflows, such as CI/CD. Test, automate and monitor everything! Ownership and commitment words are mandatory for us.
● Eager to learn, improve methodologies and adopt new technologies.
● Empathy and team player is a must
What We Offer
● Data to ingest and modeling.
● Modern tech stack that leverages AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, GoLang and so on.
● A young and dynamic working environment.
● The opportunity to be part of a successful e-commerce company with above-industry-average growth. Financial Times top 500 growing companies in Europe.
● Competitive salary based on experience.
● Permanent contract.
● Flat hierarchy and open communication.
● Flexible working hours.
● Tax-free benefits (ticket restaurant, kindergarten and transport).
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.