Penguin Random House
With the proliferation of data and the fast-changing dynamics within the publishing industry, data science and AI tools are more vital to our business than ever.
We are looking for a talented Data Scientist willing to work on Pricing and/or sales forecast machine learning algorithms.
You’ll work with an amazing international team of data engineers, data scientists and business analysts working from our different offices, US, UK, LATAM, and Spain of course!
What will you do?
- Create, train, test and analyse new and current ML algorithms
- Work with Auto ML tools in AWS
- Collaborate with UK and US teams
- Work closely with Data Engineers
What Is Required
- Being able to write complex SQL queries
- Mastering Python
- Understanding machine learning techniques.
- Having some experience in creating ML algorithms in companies from PoC to Production deployment
- Experience with cloud tools (AWS/Azure)
- Experience with Python Microservices
- Other programming language like R
- Experience with ETL tools like Airflow
- Skills with standard reporting tools such as Power BI
- Experience with Pricing and/or sales forecast ML algorithms.
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes and Sagemaker
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita neuvoo.es.