Do you want to be part of tech revolution?
So join BIP – x.Tech, our Center of Excellence focused on innovation and consulting services concerning Advanced Analytics, Data Science and Big Data, RPA, and Networking.
In order to face a strong growth trend, we are looking for passionate experienced Data Scientists with strong skills in software development, data analysis and modeling to join our team working on innovative data analysis, machine learning and AI projects.
We especially like to meet professionals interested to travel abroad (i.e. so-called “emerging markets”), facing new challenges and going trough different working cultures.
Our team of advanced data analytics pull alongside business experts and our Clients to design and develop Business Intelligence tools embedding decision support models, based on Data Mining & Machine Learning methods.
We represent a trusted (as independent third party) and technical-aware advisor to support technical decision on Big Data architectures and solutions.
Thanks to our joint knowledge of both business needs and data mining techniques, we sit in between business and technical departments to enable and speed up data-driven projects.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Mathematical Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics or related disciplines
- Strong quantitative approach and brilliant analytical skills
- Passion and expertise in data exploration, data analysis and modeling: our team designs and develops systems to support strategic business decisions
- Knowledge of relational and SQL databases and Amazon Aurora
- Statistical skills, Data Mining and Machine Learning: the knowledge of tools such as R, Knime, RapidMiner, Weka R, Knime, RapidMiner, Tensorflow, Weka is a plus
- The understanding of Big Data technologies like Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark is also appreciated
- Knowledge of Web Scraping scripts using Python (Selenium)
- Fluency inEnglish and/or French: we work on international projects (i.e. “emerging markets”)
- Consulting standing: we do wear suits and we travel a lot if required!
- Strong quantitative approach: we do seek people that can crunch math problems easily
- Good attitude to work in a team Excellent relationship and communication skills
- Accuracy and good stress tolerance in compliance with deadlines
- Recent graduates are welcome, with proven track record on corporate settings
- 1 year experience with consulting companies is a plus
Your role and compensation package will be based on your experience gained in the field. We offer a bracing and goal-based growth path within a young and constantly growing company.
If your profile will be suitable for the job, we will arrange a first appointment in order to meet each other. Otherwise, we will keep your resume in our database, ready to contact you if opportunities more in line with your professional experience will arise.
Qué requisitos cumples
Criterios proporcionados por el anunciante del empleo
- Análisis de datos
- Web scraping
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.