Date: Sep 2, 2020
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity!
From the Network Design & optimization (NDO), we are looking for a Data scientist to help our team develop different machine learning methodologies to expand our NDO portfolio service based in Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence (ML&AI).
- Develop new use cases to grow our service portfolio and adapt AI to local requirements
- Data pipeline to development scenario
- Customer engagements – convert requirement to use cases
- Automate the different processes, Ways of working, etc.
- Lead & support initial Proof of Concepts/Trials
To be successful in the role you must have
- Several years of experience (7+) in Telecom sector / Data science
- Very good analytics skills and expertise in ML concepts
- Good knowledge of ML libraries, such as Keras, H2O, scikit, Tensorflow, etc.
- Very good programming skills
- Experience in various Data Learning architectures & concepts (ANN, CNN, LSTM, GAN, etc.) as well as hyperparameter optimization
- Good understanding of analytics and unsupervised learning concepts (network graph theory, community detection, clustering algorithms)
- English knowledge is mandatory
- Linux system administration (CentOS and Ubuntu systems)
- Virtualization platform and tools (VirtualBox, OpenStack, Vmware etc.)
- IP networking (IP addressing, NAT, host only, bridge networking, load balancer, reverse proxy).
- Docker technology (how to build images, setup registry, manage images, deploying apps, container networking)
- Container orchestration skills (manual, systemd units, fleet, Kubernetes, docker swarm etc.)
What´s In It For You
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in here co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What Happens Once You Apply
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
We can offer the opportunity to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment with like-minded professionals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || || Madrid || SharedServ
Req ID: 405427
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.