TeamCMP is a digital entertainment company founded in Rochester (NY) in the early 2000’s and with offices in Barcelona since 2007.
We’re 150+ people energized about our future and enjoying everything a high-growth company has to offer. We’re technologists, marketers, business operators, video producers, and VR experts from over 32 nationalities. At TeamCMP we are passionate about innovation! We take a cutting-edge approach to development by utilizing the latest technologies and experimenting with all the new gadgets.
Big volumes = big challenges
We field more than 250 million HTTP sessions per-day from our collection of some of the world’s most well-trafficked sites and our B2C products lead in their respective markets. We are committed to amplifying our presence and accelerating growth through our passionate, entrepreneurial, and innovative workforce.
What you will do:
You will be part of a team aiming at solving a variety of challenges arising from the everyday work of the Marketing, Product, Payment and Technology teams. You will be responsible for applying quantitative analysis, data visualization, data mining and machine learning techniques in order to tell the story behind numbers and derive actionable insights. Moreover, it’s expected that you will use sophisticated statistical methods to change the way we interpret data and how our products operate.
This role can be based in Barcelona or be fully remote.
- Extract, clean, combine and model data from multiple sources to perform ad-hoc analysis.
- Evaluate the results of different A/B tests and changes in customer behaviour.
- Use statistical methods to predict and model data in order to improve our product performance
- Effectively communicate analysis results and insights to different stakeholders.
- Partner with other data scientists, analysts or engineers on data modelling, data processing and analysis
- Develop, test and implement predictive algorithms by using state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms and statistical models
- Improve data quality through active data governance and strong collaboration with development teams
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across disciplines such as product, engineering, operations, marketing amongst others; identify use cases for data science applications
What we are looking for:
- +3 years of experience in a data analyst/scientist position ideally in a digital industry
- Experience with R or Python for data wrangling, manipulations and performing exploratory analysis (familiar with data manipulation libraries such as Numpy/Pandas).
- Ability to write advanced queries in SQL.
- Demonstrable experience at the production of ideas; from conception to deployment
- Hands-on analytical experience on large volumes of data ideally with cloud environment (AWS)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills using a range of data analysis or statistical techniques
- Working knowledge of databases, data structures and reporting systems
- Able to communicate analysis results and complex concepts to a variety of audiences.
- Understanding of statistical methods and how data science can be applied to improve different elements of product and business operations
- Knowledge or experience with advanced probability and statistics topics such as Bootstrapping, Bayesian analysis, Monte Carlo simulation, Hypothesis Testing, and Time Series Analysis.
- Think and work independently, demonstrate creativity and deliver quick results, yet demonstrate a team-player attitude.
- MSc (or PhD) in a numerical field such as Mathematics, Physics, Computer science, Electrical Engineering, or Statistics.
- Practical experience deploying ML projects
- Knowledge or experience with AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, and R Shiny applications
- Experience with big data (e.g. Spark) and data processing applications
- Previous participation in competitions such data hackathons, or Kaggle competitions, etc.
The cool stuff
- Private Health and Dental Insurance plan for employees.
- Subsidized gym memberships and fitness classes.
- Company sponsored Spanish, Catalan and English classes.
- Sponsored training and development.
- Quarterly company bonus programme.
- Top notch Apple equipment.
- Remote policy and flexible working hours
- Flexible Bank Holidays. Design your own working calendar with a lengthy consecutive vacation day policy.
- Beautiful new headquarters in the center of Barcelona with multiple workspaces and plenty of lounge space too.
*Please note: All applications must be submitted in English
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.