The AI team Wavespace is looking for Data Scientists with a background in machine learning and deep learning technologies to help design and build cutting edge AI solutions. We are creating innovative AI technology and products that will transform EY and our clients. The successful candidate will be part of a team building innovative AI solutions that rely on AI and ML techniques including but not limited to natural language processing, computer vision, deep learning, and machine learning.
We are creating a model for how AI can reinvent large companies, and industries. Through EY’s network of more than 250,000 professionals working in every sector, we have an opportunity to offer AI products and services that transform how business is done in all types of enterprises and to realize the vision of building a better working world.
You’ll help with substantial parts of developing and implementing a wide range of machine learning models to documents, images and structured data. You will drive development of large portions of critical project deliverables. You may guide other engineers, estimate task effort and communicate your approach and results effectively.
- Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in Computer science, Big data, or any relevant discipline
- Machine Learning domain: solid understanding of and practical experience with various advanced analytics techniques and model families, including Decision Trees, Random Forest, Bayesian models, instance-based learning, association learning and Deep Learning algorithms, with a focus on Neural Networks and NLP applications.
- Excellent level of Programming languages (Python, Scala) and statistical software (R, MATLAB); Best practices for each language; familiarity with SQL Database
- Consulting skill sets to translate business requirements to analytics solution, and vice versa.
- Fluent in English; Spanish or other languages are an asset.
Preferred if you have:
- Knowledge in Go, Java, or C++, HTML
- Understanding in statistics
- Experience developing complex software systems that have been deployed to an active userbase
- Experience presenting at industry recognized ML conferences as well as being published in the field
- Practical implementation of Natural Language Processing
If you feel that you meet these requirement, please apply with CV in English. Please note that, due to extremely high level of applications, incomplete files or applications without CV in English will NOT be taken forward.
Our commitment to diversity & inclusion
We are genuinely passionate about inclusion and we support individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.