[Data Science Team Lead]– [Barcelona]
The associate in this position will own the Digital Innovation work stream of the Barcelona Global BPA. The Advanced Analytics Team Lead is responsible for the capabilities and resources needed to operate a financial and business practice using advanced techniques to understand data and produce insights that are of value to Novartis. The mission is to seek financial challenges applying Advanced Analytics and Data Modelling techniques on a variety of small, medium and big data. The employee will drive the development and implementation of advanced forecasting techniques to support key financial processes such as budget, strategic planning and latest outlook. This person will develop methodologies to identify and quantify drivers that impact the financial performances.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Direct a team of AA Leads by role modelling a leadership style which is inclusive, proactive, respectful, change agile, innovative and results driven with a strong customer service focus. Coach and mentor team members with regards to current performance and future development; stretch individual team members to achieve outside their comfort zone; motivate and energize the team to achieve challenging objectives while encouraging a high degree of team happiness
- Ensure regular interaction’s country/cluster/global partners to review & monitor team performance
- Build and develop team talent by identifying development opportunities and executing training in the various areas of process perfection Advanced Analytics
- Primarily responsible to lead and drive advanced analytics activities in finance with a familiarity and experience with data preparation and processing and ability to build advanced predictive models
- Structure problem domain and drive/define data, process, functional, and architectural requirements with excellent quantitative skills and the ability to tell a story using data Modelling
What you’ll bring to the role:
- University degree in statistics, operational research, computer science or in a highly quantitative field
- Proficient in written & spoken English.
- Knowledge of European languages have an added advantage
- 5+ years post-graduate experience in a multidisciplinary data & analytics environment or in research with 3+ years in predictive modelling and large data analysis
- 3+ years as a Team Lead
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, fearless and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to seek the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis Farmacéutica, S.A.
Audit & Finance
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.