Hays IT Services
HAYS IT is collaborating with the main company in the pharmaceutical sector, our client is in TOP 10 pharma worldwide. All their projects are developed globally from Sant Cugat del Vallés.
During the last 5 years they have established an IT Shared Services Centre in Sant Cugat, with a structure of more than 400 specialists.
The B2P2 team is spearheadings initiatives to make the vast amount of knowledge on trials and biomarkers available to scientists. They urgently need data engineering support to help increase data coverage as well as quality.
- Proven practical experience in managing data ingestion, data profiling and modelling projects in Hadoop environments using agile methodologies
- Ability to find innovative approach/solutions, agility and ability to work under pressure.
- Strong Big Data (Hadoop Ecosystem) and software development background with hands on experience utilizing and programming jobs within MapR and Amazon EMR distributions.
- 2-3 years of experience
- Python, R, Git, SQL, Linux, Basic Descriptive Statistics Most important activities
- Maintain and write ETL-pipelines to extract data from sources systems
- Hands-on experience with big data tools/framework (such as Flume, Sqoop, Hive, Spark, Oozie, HBase) as well as with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience working in a virtual, international and multicultural environment
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Top pharma company
- Opportunity to develop a multinational career
- Flexible schedule
If you are looking for new opportunities, send your CV and we will contact you!
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.