Acerca del empleo
realxdata provides a data driven analytics platform which supports agile investment teams, asset / portfolio managers, banks and brokers. The realxdata SaaS solution offers vertical business intelligence, atomised rent roll analyses, and market analytics applying state-of-the-art big data and AI technologies. The realxdata platform makes holistic market data instantly accessible, creates transparency and thereby digitises the industry.
Join us and create a B2B product that will enable tier 1 real estate professionals to excel in decision making and performance optimisation. Your responsibilities as a data engineer will be centred around ingesting and managing data our customers rely on. Your tasks will span from designing efficient, automated ETL/ELT processes to deploying the infrastructure to run them, as well as maintaining existing applications, and exploring new technologies that can support our analytics pipeline. More specifically you will focus on:
- Designing and maintaining robust and scalable data processes.
- Being pivotal on data-driven decisions within the data team and across the organisation.
- BS/MS degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering or a related subject;
- 2+ years experience as a data engineer or related;
- Proficiency regarding data models and databases internals;
- Experience managing large amounts of structured/unstructured data;
- Proficiency in one or more OOP languages;
- Confidence with Unix commands;
- Familiarity with the AWS ecosystem;
- A passion for data quality and clean, documented code;
- Experience with agile practices;
- Eager to continuously bring in innovation by exploring new methods and technologies
- Good communication skills with the ability to discuss clearly complex topics;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
You stand out if
- You are proficient in Python;
- Have previous experience with dbt;
- Have experience with orchestration tools like Airflow;
- Have experience with data lakes and data warehouses;
- Have experience with BigData tools like Kafka, Spark, etc.;
- You are familiar with event-driven architecture.
Your experience with us
- You will join an innovative and lively company with progressive values
- A cooperative management style with short and fast decision-making processes
- Fair compensation
- high impact
- Private health insurance
- A Flexible working culture (hybrid – model)
- A strong as well as profound feedback and development culture
- Possibility to participate in trainings and workshops
- A strong, motivated and international team that looks forward to new colleagues
- We value what others do, communicate at eye level and share our knowledge proactively
- Access to a broad network in the real estate and tech industry
- Discount at Urban Sports Club
- Team events
We are looking forward to getting in touch with you!
As an equal opportunity employer, we at realxdata are committed to a diverse and healthy work environment. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of ethnicity, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.