Acerca del empleo
One of our main clients in the pharmaceutical sector is looking further to creating a Data engineering team.
You will be part of the Data Services department running data acquisition development, governance and support to cross teams for several projects.
In a daily basis, each member will be part of one of the Innovation Unit Product teams, where you will do all the tasks related with Data Engineering.
As a data engineer, you will work in data acquisition and processing in Hadoop Big Data platform, developing jobs in MapR, Spark and Scala.
- Strong Big Data (Hadoop Ecosystem).
- Hands-on experience utilizing and programming jobs within MapR.
- Proven practical experience in managing data ingestion, data profiling and modelling projects in Hadoop environments using agile methodologies.
- Big Data tools/framework: Spark & Scala.
- SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
What would you do at Erni?
- Data Acquisition.
- Data processing.
- Programming jobs in MapR.
- Data ingestion, data profiling and modelling in Hadoop.
What will you find at ERNI?
- A company made day by day with our behaviors which are built on top of our four values: trust, responsibility, passion and independence.
- A people leadership culture driven by a “servant leadership”, “lead by example” and “focus on strengths” approach.
- A company challenging the traditional IT Consulting ecosystem, where ERNIans growth is as important as boosting digitalization on our customers.
- A company that listens your opinion, a company ready for feedback.
- A young-spirit mindset that continuously runs initiatives to be better, faster, leaner.
- International working environment where English is official company language, with colleagues from all over the world.
- Opportunities in other ERNI sites all over the globe.
What do we offer?
- Permanent contract.
- Full Home Office on Covid and at least 3 days/week after.
- Home Office monthly expenses compensation + extend working set up (ergonomic chair, 2 screens…).
- Self-managed flexible working hours 40h/week +/- 10%.
- Friday intensive shift.
- Private medical insurance for you and a competitive flat rate price for your relatives.
- 100% salary coverage for sick leave.
- Free language courses: English, Spanish and German.
- Gym funding.
- Transportation bonus for non-Barcelona/Madrid city working locations.
- Re-allocation funding from 1.000€ to 2.000€ depending on the source country.
- Flexible payroll.
- Candidates referral program bonus from 1.000€ to 3.000€ depending on the candidate seniority level.
- Business opportunity referral program bonus from 500€ to 5.000€ depending on the opportunity size and customer.
- Learning Paths and Technical Coaches in our main Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, AI, Data, Software Development.
- Paid certifications in our Expertise Areas: DevOps, Agile, QA, Cloud, AI, Data, Software Development.
- Rewarded certifications from 200€ to 1.400€ per certification depending on the certification subject and level, in addition to the paid exam.
- On-line and on-demand paid trainings in platforms such as Pluralsight or Udemy on our Expertise Areas
- Events paid under request for topics related to our Learning Paths.
- Internal technical trainings done by our Subject Matter Experts.
- Internal Soft-Skills trainings with external trainers as main part of our learning curriculum.
Discover what it is to become part of Erni: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFewDU4-JnQ&t=10s
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.