In Lana we want to provide accessible financial services through technology to traditionally underserved customers in LATAM, starting with gig-economy workers.
To do so, we have created a platform with an app that allows users to get access to tailored-made financial services in one single place and take control of their money to do great things with it.
Lana is currently operating in Mexico and Chile, but we have created a technological platform that would help us start operations in other countries in LATAM very soon.
Would you like to join us in this challenge?
We are looking for new members to help us build from scratch our Data Engineering features around Financial Services.
As a Data Engineer, you will be:
- Streamlining data processing from the original event sources to consolidate them into source of truth databases.
- Designing, building, and maintaining real-time/batch data pipelines and ETLs that can consolidate and clean up for analytics purposes.
- Integrating different data sources and 3rd party APIs for customer knowledge items data enrichment, allowing risk assessment evaluations.
- Designing, building and maintaining a credit risk assessment engine, powered by Machine Learning models.
- Continuously identifying, evaluating and implementing new tools and approaches to maximize development efficiency.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, execute and release new services and features.
We are looking for someone with:
- At least 3 years of experience in coding and delivering complex data projects.
- Advanced knowledge of python programming language, and are happy to learn more.
- Proven track record in Data Engineering in collaboration with data scientists/analysts.
- Deep understanding and application of modern data processing technology stacks in cloud environments (GCP, AWS).
- Deep understanding of streaming data architectures and technologies for real-time and low-latency data processing, and working knowledge with technologies such as Kafka, Pub/Sub, Kinesis, Functions, Lambda…
- Proficiency in relational and non relational databases. Also, SQL skills are required.
- Deep understanding of dimensional data modelling for analytics and BI purposes.
- Proficiency in building ETLs and data pipelines (Apache Airflow knowledge is a plus).
- Proficiency in integrating 3rd party APIs and building own APIs.
- Ability to communicate with the team in English (written and spoken).
- Hands-on and continuous delivery attitude.
- You believe that you can achieve more on a team — that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others’ candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- Bonus points: Understanding of how to develop and architect machine learning models.
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want to change that. Here are some more reasons why to join us:
- Fully remote or flexible working hours and remote days (we currently work remotely 2 or 3 days per week)
- Along with the holidays, you will have half a day on your birthday and child’s birthday.
- Fun team and personal development programs.
(The benefits will be different if you are in a city where we have an office Chile/Mexico/Spain)
- Any additional benefit approved by Lana’s board for your employee tier.
- All the gear you need – just bring yourself!
Lana is proud of being an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of background, gender, religion, orientation, age, or ability.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.