We exist so that everybody can express themselves through sound, so that every experience is amplified. To do that, we build expressive, immersive audio tools that make it easy for anyone to create a unique sonic identity or interact with others via sound in a personal way. We create sounds that can take people anywhere. That allow them to become anyone or anything. But more than anything else, we help people sound more like themselves – than ever before.
Voicemod has become the go-to companion for gamers looking to take the online gaming experience to another level, and for content creators who want to enhance their personalities and captivate their audiences. It’s also great for conferencing and voice communication, allowing you to react and express yourself in a way that makes every conversation more immersive.
Having been in the audio tech game for over 10 years, we’re the leading brand in real-time voice and audio modulation. We currently have more than 2 million users per month in over 200 countries.
Working at Voicemod means:
- Putting people first: That means creating delightful audiovisual experience for people and building a culture that our team, our creators and our communities love.
- Staying in tune: We pay attention to what’s going on in the world we live in, keeping an open mind, staying on the pulse, taking on feedback and acting upon it accordingly.
- Taking play seriously: We like to find the fun in everything we do, and to find new ways to create experiences that people truly enjoy.
- Following your rhythm: We trust in each other’s skills and experience and encourage everybody who works at Voicemod to work in the way that best suits them.
- Mastering our sound: We strive to be the best in everything we do, pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Sounds like you?
We’re a diverse, multidisciplinary team of over 80 people mostly based in Valencia (Spain). What we share is a passion for putting people first, a desire to listen closely to the world around us, and a knack for finding the fun in everything we do. We welcome people from all backgrounds who share these values, who seek the opportunity to help build the perfect company and a quality product that enables us all to “amplify ourselves”.
About The Role:
In the Engineering department, we are looking for a Data Engineer whose mission will be to define and develop the analytics data pipe and ETL processes to support Data Scientists and organization data needs .
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and maintaining our data analytics platform
- Design and implement efficient data processing workflows incl. data standardization, data quality & governance
- Continue to develop custom data processing pipelines and continuously search for ways to improve the technology stack along their increasing scale
- Help to scale data platform, data pipelines and ETL pipelines
What You’ll Need:
- Master’s in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Solid professional knowledge of Python
- Hands on experience with SQL, and Big Data processing with SQL or NoSQL systems
- Experience on AWS cloud services as S3, RDS, Redshift, Athena, EMR, Data Pipeline…
- Ideally experience with cloud data integration tools like Snowplow, Segment, Mparticle, Fivetran, Xplenty or the like
- Ideally hands on experience working with online marketing APIs: Google Adwords, Facebook, etc
- Have a passion for working with data and professional experience in data mining, statistical analysis, predictive modeling, and data manipulation.
- Willingness to help with data and kpi requirements across organization
- A true passion for Voicemod mission, our products, and the company’s technology and content nature
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn
- English professional proficiency level
- If you’re a natural leader who’s always guiding and helping others to give their best
- If you’re an eGames (or other streaming channels) lover
- If you worked with Agile methodologies before and if you have a Lean mindset
- If you played with Firebase
- If you’re a tech visionary who’s always reading about and sharing new cool stuff
If you join our team, you’ll enjoy…
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility of working remotely.
- English or Spanish classes.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Christmas and New Year´s Eve off.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.