TeamCMP is a digital entertainment company founded in Rochester (NY) in the early 2000’s and with offices in Barcelona since 2007.
We’re 150+ people energized about our future and enjoying everything a high-growth company has to offer. We’re technologists, marketers, business operators, video producers and VR experts from over 32 nationalities. At TeamCMP we are passionate about innovation! We take a cutting-edge approach to development by utilizing the latest technologies and experimenting with all the new gadgets
Big volumes = big challenges
We field more than 250 million HTTP sessions per-day from our collection of some of the world’s most well trafficked sites and our B2C products lead in their respective markets. We are committed to amplifying our presence and accelerating growth through our passionate, entrepreneurial and innovative workforce.
- Develop custom tools to manage cloud services (AWS using Kubernetes)Develop, construct, test and maintain data architectures and pipelines
- Understand the data requirements and give support to our Analytics team needs
- Design and build data analytic models
- Prepare data sets to be consumed by other departments
- Feed, manage and maintain our DWH with high quality data
- Build reliable streaming and batch data flows
- Extract data from many different sources (SQL & NoSQL DBs, APIs, Queues)
- Monitor data pipelines and audit data quality
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years in similar or related roles Data-driven approach
- Extensive SQL and Data Modelling skills
- High ETL/ELT development experience
- Programming skills on Python and bash.
- Working experience with AWS data services (Redshift, Kinesis, S3, Athena, Glue, EMR…)
- Working experience with non-relational and big data models (NoSQL, flat models, HDFS…)
- Experience working with ETL/ELT tools (Nifi, Streamsets, Talend, etc)
- Knowledge on modern BI tools (Looker, Tableau, etc)
- Some experience automating infrastructure management (Infrastructure as code)
The cool stuff:
- Private Health and Dental Insurance plan for employees.
- Subsidized gym memberships and fitness classes.
- Monthly internet allowance.
- Working from home setup allowance.
- Company sponsored Spanish, Catalan and English classes.
- Sponsored training and development.
- Quarterly company bonus programme.
- Top notch Apple equipment.
- Remote policy and flexible working hours
- Flexible Bank Holidays. Design your own working calendar with a lengthy consecutive vacation day policy.
- Hybrid remote model office.
*Please note: All applications must be submitted in English
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.