New Work SE
XING is the social network for business professionals with millions of members all over the world.
Help us shape the future – for a better working life!
As an expanding social network, with a focus on bringing value to our users, data is at core of every XING products. Our Data Engineers and Data Scientists work amongst other projects on bringing state-of-the-art algorithms into production, establishing our new A/B testing platform, and/or create highly scalable solutions that serve millions of users. From every-day decision-making to advanced machine-learning based products, XING has invested over the years into its data technology footprint, making use of technologies such as Hadoop (e.g. Hive, Spark), Kafka, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, etc. XING is now looking for a Software Engineer with strong knowledge of AWS and with Python or Spark, to join our B2B Team in Barcelona.
A challenging task
- Develop new products and enhance algorithms and services using technologies such as Spark, Python, and AWS
- Support Product & UX teams providing data analysis.
- Support Dev teams implementing data services.
A convincing background
- Hands-on experience on AWS, having developed and launched products from zero
- Programming skills: Python or Scala.
- Proficient English language skills (German is not required)
An inspiring environmentCheck our Twitter account! https://twitter.com/NewWork_es
- Training, conferences and many opportunities to learn, experiment and grow.
- 3 full innovation weeks per year
- Flexible working hours and remote flexibility
- Restaurant tickets, fresh fruit, coffee, snacks and much more.
- Spanish / English/ German lessons.
- A mobile device of your choice as well for private use (iPhone, iPad, Android…).
- A great, multicultural and diverse environment.
- A sunny office located in the centre of Barcelona, with a large terrace.
- Flexible Compensation Plan: Health insurance/ Transport/ Nursery Tickets
- Extended holidays
- Competitive salary and a Permanent contract
- Bicycle park and package reception
- A variety of technologies and languages: Ruby on Rails, Node, Java, Scala, Elasticsearch, REST, React, AMQP, Linux, Hadoop, Riak, MongoDB, MySQL, Solr, iOS, Android, Backbone.js, Git, Jenkins…
- Relocation pack if needed.
We’re an Open Source contributor (https://github.com/xing) and we also organize public user groups and coding events, such as Ruby on Rails and other Tech Meetups.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.