Description We are looking for a Data Analyst Sr. to join our team in Circus Madrid.
- Using social and web analysis tools to conduct research and strategic processes.
- Generate weekly and monthly content performance reports from our clients’ platforms and collaborate in rally sessions with content and creative teams for the platform in terms of content, messages, formats and duration, based on the knowledge and lessons learned of the reports.
- Provide and analyze information about data related to website traffic, bounce rates, funnel performance, conversion rates and any other activity related to the website.
- Based on that information, make recommendations that improve the overall performance of the site and its visibility of online searches.
- Monitor and understand the behavior of users who visit the site.
- Stay on top of new trends and optimization strategies.
- Give customers access to all that information, analysis and recommendations through.
- Monthly performance reports Dashboards in data studio
- 2 years of experience in content and digital data analysis
- Experience in digital research or market research
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Experience collaborating in regional or global teams.
- Strategic thinking and results focused
- Listening capacity, argumentation and power of conviction
- Communication and public presentation skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.