We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. We currently deliver over +100M annual orders and operate in 22 countries, and in over +300 cities.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your Work-life Opportunity
Glovo is seeking an HR Data Analyst who will join our People Team and will take care of the HR Data & Analytics function. The purpose of this role is to perform deep dive data research and ensure we deliver meaningful metrics, trends, key insights and detailed analyses in all areas of HR support and services.
Be a Part Of a Team Where You Will
- Develop and deliver strategic HR reports & produce data visualizations to enable ease of consumption by end users at all levels of the organization.
- Conduct deep workforce analyses including turnover, headcount, hires, and terminations metrics.
- Identify data needed and sources of data to search. If there are multiple sources of employee data (e.g. Cornerstone On Demand, Greenhouse, Excel extracts etc.) collect and build a harmonized database/visualization tool for exploration of data.
- Apply data analytics to provide valuable quantitative metrics needed to illustrate organizational challenges & measure efficiencies.
- Identify and forecast trends, ensure accurate and clear representation of data and measure key HR analytics against industry benchmarks.
- Develop workforce projections and predictive analytics to support HR and business strategies.
- Collaborate with external vendors to design & develop reporting functionalities to support reporting to multiple business levels and improve HR processes for obtaining data insights.
- Identify opportunities to integrate between databases and reporting tools, seek opportunities to drive innovation and process improvement within the reporting/data analysis spectrum.
- Act as a consultant in the area of HR Analytics.
- Demonstrate good judgment and discretion when dealing with highly sensitive data.
- Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Analytics education or experience (or other quantitative field)
- Min. 3 years of data analysis experience
- Experience in Python (Pandas, Numpy, SciPy…) and/or R (knowledge in SQL is desired)
- Proficient in data visualization / business intelligence tools (e.g. Looker, Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Expert-level proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience designing and building scalable data pipelines to enable data-driven business decisions
- Experience in collecting requirements and creating data modeling designs
- Knowledge of modern data warehouses
- Expert in translating complex statistics into basic language
- High integrity, with a sense of urgency and flexibility
- Excellent verbal, communication and analytical skills required
- Proficiency in English is a must
Experience Our Glovo Life Benefits
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What You’ll Find When Working At Glovo
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.