Data Analyst (m/f/d) in PageGroup SSC
Detalles del cliente
At the heart of PageGroup’s business are the thousands of people’s lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We’re proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession – our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
PageGroup was established in the UK in 1976. We’re now a FTSE 250 organization with operations in 36 countries, providing recruitment services and career opportunities at a local regional and global level.
In Barcelona, our Shared Services Centre regroups positions to support our operations in Europe and globally.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
Descripción de la oferta
The Data Analyst will report directly into the European Digital & Media Director and key partner for the Continental Europe Team and our regional and group analysts. This is a critical role to support measurement and optimisation of the digital acquisition and engagement programmes within this FTSE-200 business and we’re looking for a senior/experienced profile.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful company that puts data at the heart of its decision-making, working within a dynamic, engaged and high-performing team to deliver critical business support in the following key areas:
- Function as the regional product owner for our customized revenue attribution model, contributing to its evolutions and day to day looking after the data quality injected in the tool
- Advise on suitable measurement strategies based on channel objectives – including but not limited to client paid advertising, organic, paid search, content, CRM, social
- Analyse the effect of different channels and how they interact to drive conversions
- Develop dashboards to enable regular reporting for marketing and wider operational audiences including large datasets
- Ad hoc reporting and insight as required based on business requirements
Website Reporting and Tag Management
- Analyse onsite user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis to provide insights on our audience behaviour
- Regularly monitor KPIs to track progress against audience development and retention goals
- Segment audiences to find high value segments and model the behaviour of these on our sites and across the web
- Contribute to improving our conversion optimisation programme in conjunction with the product team
- Maintenance and implementation of the Google Analytics setup across the region, including Tag Management
Technical and analytical
- Identify ways in which to improve analytical processes to increase productivity and efficiency
- Build Dashboards, in close collaboration with the other global / regional analysts to visualise data on our BI platform
- Recommend ways to deal with data quality issues
- Advise on campaign tagging and on-site tracking
- Set up of relevant alerts to assist digital executives in spotting media or website / tracking issues
- Proactively contribute to solving business challenges via data and reporting
Perfil del candidato
- Minimum of 4 years web analytics experience using Google Analytics 360 – GA IQ qualification (not essential but would be preferred)
- Deep understanding of web analytics including customer segmentation, attribution modelling and path analysis, as well as custom reporting and custom event tracking
- Fluency in English and any other European languages is an asset.
- Highly skilled to develop holistic dashboards preferably PowerBI, with data visualisation / dashboard development experience
- Experience with tag management systems such as Google Tag Manager, experience with SQL and advanced Excel.
- The ability to translate and conceptualize statistical information from multiple online and offline sources into commercial actions
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, capable of communicating analytical insight to internal stakeholders at all levels of seniority, in an international environment
- An understanding of Web navigation and user habits.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic, proactive and pragmatic individual with the ability to not be put off by obstacles, displaying a high level of initiative, self-motivation and eagerness to learn
- High attention to detail-and strong ability to spot data issues is a must
Oferta de empleo
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional
Desired Skills and Experience
Minimum of 4 years web analytics experience using Google Analytics 360 – GA IQ qualification (not essential but would be preferred)
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.