Acerca del empleo
We are a global scale-up from Barcelona, born in 2015, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We envision a world free from fossil fuels and we believe the first step in this journey is creating solutions that make electric vehicle charging easier for everyone.
We’re devoted to researching and developing state-of-the-art electric vehicle charging solutions for homes, businesses, and cities. And this way, our mission is to create more sustainable ways of using and sharing energy.
We want to empower people to create, use and share renewable energy in ways they never imagined.
Wallbox currently operates in over 50 countries and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Shanghai, and San Francisco. We are powered by a culture of trust, innovation and diversity. For us, talent has no borders. We have more than 350 dedicated experts from over 30 different nationalities working together to create the most innovative products and the best experiences for our customers.
This culture has shown to be rewarding in many ways – amongst them, the creation of the world’s first bidirectional charger, the Quasar, and the recognition as the best of CES 2020 in transportation technology. We have recently closed our second tranche of Series A investment, bringing the total round to €23M and we’ve been recognized as LinkedIn’s Top 5 Startups 2020 in Spain.
At the end of the day, working at Wallbox is at the same time challenging, fun and rewarding. If you like the idea of a dynamic environment, desire to work alongside an incredibly talented, fast-growing team and believe in the future of sustainable transportation, this is the place for you.
Are you ready to change the world with us?
About The Role
If you love data and SQL, want to work with a modern data stack (using technologies like Airflow, dbt, Snowflake, Looker or Tableau), believe the company should adopt experimentation on a daily basis or want to solve problems for the various areas of the company and make their lives easier, this is your opportunity!
As a Data Analyst at Wallbox, you are expected to be comfortable working to high standards as a professional data analyst, helping us to build and maintain a data platform that supports diverse use cases.
- Perform analysis to understand user behaviour and proactively propose solutions based on the findings of this research.
- Help stakeholders make decisions by answering their ad-hoc questions based on data
- Design KPIs to analyze performance of the product and its impact on business.
- Conceptualize, develop, and maintain dashboards and visualizations that inform both tactical and strategic decision-making.
- Enable self-service data exploration, making data standardized and easily accessible.
- Design and maintain tracking events for the product to make sure the performance can be measured.
- Work with Data Engineers to identify and add new datasets to the data platform. Collaborate with them for roadmap definition.
- Be a steward of data quality, ensuring that metrics and KPIs are consistently reported across the catalog of dashboards and data products
- Have a key role in building data culture within the company
- Define the direction, structure, processes, and standards for Data across the company (e.g. experimentation framework)
- Drive a culture of data-informed decision making as we scale.
- 3+ years of experience working as part of a data team; preferably as a data analyst or scientist.
- Preferably an advanced degree in a quantitative field such as math, physics, computer science, statistics, etc.
- Hands-on and strong working knowledge of SQL
- Be fluent with one or more common data-related programming languages (Python or R)
- High experience level with modern visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau or Qlik Sense.
- Solid statistical background.
- Strong experience in experimentation (especially A/B testing and cohort analysis)
- Experience working with Data Scientists and Engineers.
- English is a must
Nice to have
- Experience with data modeling techniques (a plus)
- Experience with SaaS tools for different areas such as sales (Salesforce), accounting (ERPs like Netsuite), e-commerce (Magento), Customer Service (Salesforce Customer Service or Zendesk), growth (Google Adwords, Facebook ads).
- Experience with web analytics tools like Amplitude, MixPanel, Segment and/or Google Analytics.
- Experience with task orchestration tools (ex.Airflow, Luigi)
- Experience working with a modern data warehouse (Redshift, Snowflake, BigQuery, or similar).
- Basic knowledge of Git and command-line
- Prior experience modelling data in LookML and dbt (data build tool)
- You are able to work-out effective solutions under uncertain or ambiguous circumstances
- You’re always willing to learn something new and embrace a healthy debate.
- Quality in mind. You can easily detect whether a data result is good or bad in terms of quality and you understand that building good code with strong testing is key to growth and sustainability
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have experience designing and implementing features in collaboration with product owners, reporting analysts/data analysts, and business partners within an Agile / Scrum methodology
- Excellent presentation and communication skill
- 100% company paid private medical insurance, including dental coverage, after six months
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoons off
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request)
- Unlimited coffee & beverages
- Language classes (English & Spanish)
- Sports channel, which offers online classes until our gym is opened
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events
- Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price
- Brand new offices in Zona Franca
- Over 20 different nationalities
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween
Please submit CV in English
- At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.