Over the past few years, we’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion—by simplifying the process for everyone involved.
In spite of the ongoing global pandemic, we’re continuously growing and adapting to the situation. We’re turning lemons into lemonade—because we’re innovators. We’ve even developed TravelCare, our very own travel risk management tool, to ensure business travelers are safe and sound before, during, and after their trips. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in!
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our team. Are you ready to take off with us,? Keep reading!
What You Will Do
You will be managing and analyzing all data being processed at TravelPerk in order to create useful insights for strategic purposes. This is an instrumental position to bring the business to the next level, as you will support Product owners, Marketing, and Management with visual data analysis to facilitate conversations and assist in data-driven decision making.
The Data Analyst Has The Following Responsibilities
- Develop quantitative analysis to drive product and business decisions and strategy
- Query datasets from different sources, turn data into information, information into insight and insight into product and business decisions.
- Use data to investigate and help resolve issues in our product or processes
- Design and implement metrics, dashboards, and reports
- Data modelling, design and implementation of ETL processes. Acquire data, consolidate and maintain it in a central database.
- Apply visualization techniques to facilitate conversations and assist in decision making.
- Support Product owners, Marketing, and Management with visual data analysis to facilitate conversations and assist in decision making.
What You Need
- Data engineering or Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or similar.
- 4+ years of relevant experience interpreting data in a business intelligence, analytics, or data science/data scientist role, including relevant tools, techniques, and technology.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, in English.
- Excellent analytical skills.
You Will Need To Prove The Following
- You are a Master in data analysis tools (SQL, Google Analytics, and excel)
- Experience with statistical packages (Python, R)
- Comfortable querying different type of databases (ie PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch)
- Experience preparing, consolidating and normalizing data: ETL processes (i.e. Pentaho Data Integration).
- Experience with different data visualization and BI tools (ie Tableau, Looker).
- The desire to work in an international environment, with minimal direction, and with highly engaged individuals.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company.
- 24 vacation days per year in Spain (25 in the UK or Germany add if applicable)
- Flexibility to work from home most of the time
- Health perks, including private health cover in Spain (private healthcare in the UK, statutory in Germany- add if applicable)
- “Flexible compensation plan” to help you diversify and increase the net salary
- Perks such as language lessons, yoga and office food have been put on hold during Covid-19 and will be reviewed
Flexible Work Policy
- Until local governments and health professionals say it is safe to work from an office, TravelPerk will offer you 100% remote working from the country you are employed in.
- Once it is safe, you will need to be based in or relocate to Spain for this position. Occasionally we will consider people based out of the UK or Germany.- delete if not applicable
- You can be based anywhere in the country you are employed from but we will require you to travel to the office hub in your country in either Barcelona, London or Berlin- amend if needed twice per week.
- In addition, every quarter you will be required to travel to an office hub location for up to 5 days to meet with your whole team and the rest of the company for an event.
- We have core working hours between 11:00-15:00 CET.
- Team members that want to go to the office more than twice per week are welcome to!
We can help with relocation from anywhere in the world, English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply.
TravelPerk is a global company with a diverse customer base—and we want to make sure the people behind our product reflect that. We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means you’re welcome at TravelPerk regardless of how you look, where you’re from, or anything else that makes you, well, you.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.