Our innovation power wouldn’t be possible without our people .Are you interested in having a professional challenge in a virtual, international and multicultural environment and the opportunity of developing your knowledge!
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Data Engineer
If you want to be part of technological projects and join one Top Employer company in Spain, Boehringer Ingelheim is your place!
You will be part of EDS Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics Scientific in all areas related to Data Warehouse architecture in the area of Medicine. Data Engineer is accountable for defining and establishing the data architecture, provides guidance and oversight to backend developers. In close collaboration with other data engineers/archtitects Data engineer will also establish the data migration roadmap to any future data architecture. Your main duties will be:
- Design and implement data models and data integration pipelines for analytical use cases based on functional requirements and align to defined standards within BIAA.
- Guide implementation teams towards optimum design of systems based on sound and efficient data architectural patterns.
- Perform design reviews and code review produced solutions
- Contribute to definition and conceptualization of data standards within BIAA.
- Engage with multiple projects and provide architectural/design oversight to implementation teams.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or a comparable professional experience.
- Experience as a data engineer; delivering practical solutions for large (multi-terabyte) projects that integrate many diverse technologies and products and have longevity.
- At least 2 years of experience with hands-on DW technical development; data architecture, data integration, Business Intelligence, and data analysis tools.
- At least 3 years of experience leading DW technical implementation teams and developing technical architecture for DW implementations, data architecture, data integration and Business Intelligence delivery
- Comprehensive understanding of RDBMS applications (Oracle, Postgrs, SQL Server), ETL tools (Informatica preferred), relational and dimensional data modeling practices, and security models and methods to protect information in the DW solution.
- Hands On knowledge of cloud based data management services (Azure, AWS) is a strong plus.
- Experience in GxP area and computer system validation is a plus.
- Experience working in an international and intercultural environment and availability to travel.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Willingness and readiness to travel.
- Excellent analytical thinking, customer orientation, teamwork and communication.
We are continuously working to create a great employee experience. These are some examples of how we will take care of you:
- Flexible working conditions
- Daily lunch in the canteen
- Life and accident insurance
- Health insurance at a competitive price
- Investment in your learning and development
- Gym membership discounts
- Working with an international and talented team
If you have read until here, you should apply. We want to know more about you!
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.