It’s rewarding to work at a company where YOU make a difference! If you’re passionate about the ever-changing IT industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative progressive environment, you’ll thrive at Tech Data! Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
We are looking for a bright, motivated, switched on Business Analyst to help manage our ever growing information & process automation needs and to join as part of our core team driving our European digital transformation. Obsessed with numbers, analysis, visualization of large quantities of data, process analysis and optimization, the successful candidate will help solve increasingly complex business related challenges across our European business, turning data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
Responsible for designing, executing, and improving our data analytics & reporting framework, you will work closely with a wide range of business professionals across the organisation to leverage our data and insights to drive impact. Your data driven mind set as Business Analyst capabilities will enable you to be a key contributor in our efforts to enhance and drive impact.
Responsible to define, identify and drive the data flows, process improvement and automation, you will work closely with key stakeholders to coordinate the implementation representing the business needs.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for data analysis
- Developing new reporting & support automation of existing data processes.
- Ensure a high quality of information in all reporting and data sources,
- Standardize and contribute to the continuous improvement of our reporting infrastructure
- Standardized executive level and detailed reporting and tracking
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
- Drive innovation, support automation of existing data processes to solving business issues / opportunities
- Translating datasets & analysis into actionable and easy-to-understand insights and recommendations
- Decision making/ complex problem solving, proactively gathers the right data from appropriate sources, conducts root cause analysis prioritizes key factors and acts decisively
- Engages with the initiative leads within digital transformation as an expert in business analysis to support cross stream initiatives and act as a key stakeholder in the development of data strategy
- Analyzing customer behavior and helping to define and prioritize modelling needs
- Driving the adoption of a data-driven approach across Tech Data Europe
- Perform comprehensive and ad-hoc analysis to support business requests to drive impact.
- Standardize and contribute to the continuous improvement of our business processes
- Analyse, develop and configure business processes and data structures.
- Translate business objectives and requirements into functional and system specifications.
- Identifying the current state of processes; documenting models of the processes and workflows
- Coordinate with IT the implementation of process automation
- Assist and support the design and development of required interfaces and enhancements.
Experience, Skills, And/or Abilities Required
The requirements listed below are representative of the experience, skill and/or ability required.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ relevant work experience in a data or business analyst related position
- Highly numerical, probably coming from a degree in Maths, Physics, Data Analytics, Chemistry, Economics or similar career experience
- Quick learner and an innovative thinker with ability to thrive in a fast-paced, data-centric and ever-changing analytics environment.
- A proven background in data and advanced analytics, performing analysis with large customer and transaction-level data sets, turning data into analytical outputs and providing actionable insights
- Proven experience of using statistics/analytics tools, software and techniques in a business and/or marketing setting
- Demonstrated skills in collecting, aggregating, analyzing, interpreting and presenting data
- Practical experience of creating reports and self-serve dashboards using BI tools such as Tableau Desktop and Server
- Extensive root cause diagnosis and problem solving skills, comfortable translating abstract conceptual information into concrete actionable strategy.
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyse business processes and workflows
- Experience developing business requirements
- Positive can do attitude show success in following-up, and gets things done
- Able to drive clarity in the face of ambiguity and ability to work effectively in teams and alone
- Previous experience implementing large projects or effectively partnering with country organizations
- Willingness to work in a multi-cultural and multi-skilled team
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills, in English
- EU-Citizenship or working permit required
- Normal, professional office environment
- Availability to travel outside of home country to support role and European programs & initiatives
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Cultural Competency Requirements
- For this position, you will be expected to understand, communicate, and collaborate effectively with people across various identities.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.