Acerca del empleo
Shazura is looking for smart, creative and proactive talent with initial experience and passion for AI, Image Recognition and Data Science.
• BS/MS in Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering or Maths
• Majoring in Digital Signal Processing, Image Recognition and Data
• Strong mathematical & statistical background – No ML/DL fans
• Problem-solving, analytical thinking & product-oriented
• Software development (Python & Linux mandatory)
• Teamwork (English & Spanish) – Office @ ETSIT – UPM (Madrid)
Additional skills (a plus):
• OpenCV or other opensource related libraries for Computer Vision
• Relational and non relational DBs
• Support knowledge on DevOps & SysAdmin tasks
• Data / image / video processing, analysis and recognition
• Fast prototyping and systematic evaluation
• Specs & implementation of innovative, analytical approaches
• Service deployment, operating and monitoring
If interested, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, including your CV-resume and answering the following 4 questions:
- Why is Machine Learning and Deep Learning NOT the answer to all challenges in AI?
- Why would you like to work with Shazura and what value would you bring to the team and the company?
- Have you developed any software you can share with us (GitHub)?
- If you could choose to be a character (comic, superhero, film or TV, scientific, historic, etc.), who would you be and why?
WE WILL NOT CONSIDER ANY CANDIDATE WITHOUT THE ANSWERS TO THESE 4 QUESTIONS. THANK YOU.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.